openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Installation Issues » Sequoia 15.0 issues Mac (intel)- DataWarrior (6.1.0) won't open (Datwarrior can't be opened and 'quits unexpectedly')
Sequoia 15.0 issues Mac (intel)- DataWarrior (6.1.0) won't open [message #2314] Mon, 07 October 2024 05:35 Go to previous message
MVince1172 is currently offline  MVince1172
Hello all,
I have been using DataWarrior for about a year now and it has become a vital part of my research due to its wide capabilities. Recently, upon downloading the newest MacOS Sequoia 15.0, I cannot open DataWarrior and I am not sure as to why. The core issue seems to be related to code signing (termination reason: code signing 4 launch constraint violation). Also in the incident report it mentions the exception type (exc_crash) and the signal (sigkill-code signature invalid). Moreover, it appears that there is an issue with the dynamic loader (dyld) [dyld path missing] and the main executable path. Also, in case my Mac version is needed I am currently running DataWarrior on a MacBookPro 16,3. Lastly, I have tried changing permissions, allowing access to DataWarrior through privacy controls, and redownloading the app with no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Issue in Installing DataWarrior v6.1.0 on NFS file system
Next Topic: RHEL 7x - DW 6x - Error on open
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 21:31:55 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03175 seconds