openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Struggling to install ChemAxon pKa module on MacOSX (Installation of pKa calculator on OSX)
Struggling to install ChemAxon pKa module on MacOSX [message #2309] Tue, 24 September 2024 10:56
Vitruves is currently offline  Vitruves
Hi,

Thanks for the fantastic software that Datawarrior is. Sorry to post another topic about the ChemAxon pKa plugin.

I'm running a Macbook Air 2024 chip M3 on MacOS Sequoia 15.0 and DataWarrior v06.02.05.

I have an official academic license for Marvin Suite (the Marvin application runs fine) and I downloaded capka.jar from https:// chemaxon.com/download?dl=%2Fdata%2Fdownload%2Fcalculators%2F .datawarrior%2Fcapka.jar.

However, no matter where I place the capka.jar file in the DataWarrior application directory, it doesn't activate the pKa calculation.

From what I've read in this forum, the directory /Applications/DataWarrior.app/Contents/PlugIns/universal.jre /Contents seems to be the right one, but like I said, it doesn't work.

Am I missing something? What is the correct path to put the capka.jar file? Do I have to do anything else?

Sincerely,

Vitruves

Read Message
Previous Topic: Bad Displaying of Complex Polycyclic Molecules
Next Topic: Problem with Visualizations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 07:19:36 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03091 seconds