openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » red slide rule after applying filtering macro on EL -- warning, or error?
red slide rule after applying filtering macro on EL -- warning, or error? [message #2249] Tue, 23 July 2024 14:23
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Dear Thomas,

after the creation of a small EL with 279 entries, I applied a .dwam macro to remove entries containing the motif of the nitrile group. Though the number of structures retained is smaller, I observe DW's report of `visible: 182, total: 274` at the bottom of the frame. The export to .sdf via save -> safe special -> sd file exports 274 records. At the same time, the slide ruler «generation» turned red:

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=859&private=0

Is this an indicator of a warning, or of an error?

On other hand, I exported DW's evolutionary library right after its generation as .sdf. In a newly launched session of DW, the import of the filtering macro file and its application neither yields to a discrepancy of the numbers `visible` and `total` (both equate to 274), nor turns any of the slide rulers red.

The observations refer to current DW 06.02.01 for Linux used in Linux Debian 13/trixie.

Regards,

Norwid

Read Message
Previous Topic: Renaming column
Next Topic: feature suggest: batch import of multiple dwam macro
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 18:26:27 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03395 seconds