openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Structure Copy generates errors (Java Heap Space and Exceptions)
Re: Structure Copy generates errors [message #1786 is a reply to message #1785] Sat, 10 December 2022 16:13 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Simon,

many thanks for you precise report. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem. For me copy/paste with structures works well between structure filters, be it directly in the structure panel or in the open editor. I tried on Mac, Linux, and Windows. I assume that the problem disappeared as a result of various changes I did recently, e.g. regarding substructure search features. I just published a new dev update. If the problem still persists for you after upgrading, please send me a small file that doesn't work. Maybe a particular structure feature causes the issue.

Regarding the "Java Heap Space Error", I suggest to increase your memory setting. On the Mac that would be in the -Xmx4096M setting in the '/Applications/DataWarrior.app/Contents/Info.plist' file almost at the end. You can open the file with any text editor.

Thomas

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Substructure issue - bicyclic heterocycles
Next Topic: 2D view copy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 21 17:04:25 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03816 seconds