openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » freeze columns, free sorting of rows (freeze front columns, free sorting of rows.)
freeze columns, free sorting of rows [message #1274] Thu, 29 April 2021 14:26 Go to previous message
Christian is currently offline  Christian
First of all, I like to congratulate and thank a lot the developers of this amazing software and making it available open source!
I think it has been asked by another user before, it would be very useful in my eyes to have a functionality allowing for freezing selected first columns on the left.
I am aware about the possibility to generate column groups but it's much easier to e.g. see structures with some basic data on the left and scroll for data of interest.

Freezing rows in my eyes is not essential as the title row is always displayed by default, although an application could be to freeze a few lines with selected reference compounds for comparison. An amazing feature would be allowing for freely dragging rows of choice - even possible to save as row groups with flexible sequence? With such a functionality, I could envisage using DataWarrior for entering virtual design compounds in a context of a design set with molecules that have been already prepared as reference points.
Best,
Christian

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: keep sequence of row list
Next Topic: Reaction enumeration with aromaticity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:25:38 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03732 seconds