openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Converting COD2020 to SDF
Re: Converting COD2020 to SDF [message #1196 is a reply to message #1195] Thu, 28 January 2021 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
I remember that there was a bug sometime ago with the SD-file export, which should be fixed now. I have just confirmed on my MacBookPro running Catalina, that importing the July 2020 COD file and exporting as SD-file works without obvious problems.

I assume that you are not running the official 5.2.1 version. An official DataWarrior update is due end of February, but for the meantime I suggest that you download the current development version via openmolecules.org/datawarrior/dw521x.zip, unpack the zip file and replace the original datawarrior.jar file in /Applications/DataWarrior.app/Contents/Java with the new one. You may also put the new macro and worldfactbook into their folders. That should fix this and other problems and adds new functionality.

Please let me know, if you discover other issues. Especially, Mac specific specific problems sometimes slip my attention.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Rearranging Columns BUG
Next Topic: Updating Columns with Calculated Values
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 18:37:46 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04182 seconds