openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » 'Search ChEMBL Database' function (Problem with substructure search)
Re: 'Search ChEMBL Database' function [message #1905 is a reply to message #1890] Sat, 27 May 2023 18:01 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Assuming that your '[3]' atom list contains Cl,Br,I I could confirm that no rows are returned on the current chembl server with the version 32 database. It also shows a message that your search is not specific enough and would return too many records. If you use the same query, but use iodine instead of all three halogene atoms, then 101'394 rows are returned containing 10'531 distinct structures. Currently, the server limits results to 50'000 distinct structures for sub-structure queries and to 100'000 structures for other structure searches. The idea of the limit is a historic one to make sure that a result download is not taking forever and both, client and server resources are fit to handle the result. For the next server version I will increase these limits by a factor of 2.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Calculating similarity to one query compound
Next Topic: Unable to Create New Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:24:47 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04356 seconds