openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Cheminformatics » Developing plugins using SDK2 (How to use queryMolFile and similarityLimit in Example2 in SDK2.0)
Developing plugins using SDK2 [message #1668] Wed, 13 July 2022 09:17 Go to previous message
helloWorld22 is currently offline  helloWorld22
I'm a new user to datawarrior and trying to implement a plugin supporting structure search on our internal DB.

I have already downloaded SDK 2.0 for dw and stuck at run(Wink where queryMolFile and similarityLimit is captured from the configuration - CONFIGURATION_QUERY_STRUCTURE and CONFIGURATION_SIMILARITY_LIMIT.
After these values are captured, how can I search a DB file containing mol files at the run time?
The mol files are stored into DB and I'm retrieving them using a query and storing them in rs and then showing them in the pluginHelper object in the cell with column type - 2.
So, I can view all the 1000s of mol files but I cannot filter them at run time based on similarity and user query structure.

Can you please help me how I can search with the queryMolfile and similarityLimit?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ChemAxon calculated properties
Next Topic: Find similars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:36:05 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03815 seconds