openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Chemaxon pKa plugin
Chemaxon pKa plugin [message #1858] Thu, 23 February 2023 19:29 Go to next message
matthewk is currently offline  matthewk
I have been trying to enable Datawarrior's cLogD, permeability, and ionization property calculations, but have run into some errors along the way.

I found the required capka.jar file from a previous thread, which was very helpful. I also have the most recent version of chemaxon marvin suite installed and am using a free license for it.

When I placed the capka.jar file into the DW directory, that did allow me to select the cLogD, permeability and ionization properties in the calculate properties window. Which at first made me think that I had done everything correctly. However, when running the calculation I see this error:

"uncaught exception:org.json.JSONArray.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V"

And if I try again I see another error:
"uncaught exception: could not initialize class chemaxon.license.licensehandler$singletonholder"

Could anyone offer any insight or suggestions for resolving these issues? Do I need a different license, or does it need to be in a different location? Do I need to do anything else to the capka.jar file?

Thank you so much!
Re: Chemaxon pKa plugin [message #1954 is a reply to message #1858] Wed, 12 July 2023 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HeadBanger is currently offline  HeadBanger
Unfortunately I have also been running into this issue.
I am running datawarrior on windows 10 with openjdk version "1.8.0_372-372"
Re: Chemaxon pKa plugin [message #1957 is a reply to message #1954] Wed, 12 July 2023 15:29 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
I don't know, but I assume that the ChemAxon pKa-plugin is not covered by the free Marvon license.
Previous Topic: handling ultra large space
Next Topic: Deleting 3D Confomers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:27:02 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04000 seconds