openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » List Membership Filter
List Membership Filter [message #1820] Wed, 25 January 2023 16:09 Go to next message
ELFritzen is currently offline  ELFritzen
Is there a way to to display the List Membership Filter of a Datawarrior File without having to create or modify an existing Row List? Can the List Membership Filter be displayed when the Datawarrior File is opened like the the other filters? Every time I open a saved Datawarrior File that has embedded Row Lists, I can't see or filter on a Row List until I actually create a new Row List or modify an existing one. Am I missing something simple?
Thanks
Ed Fritzen

Ed Fritzen
Re: List Membership Filter [message #1827 is a reply to message #1820] Tue, 31 January 2023 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Ed,

You can add a list filter with 'Edit->New Filter', then select 'Row List' and click OK.

When saving and re-opening a file with a row list filter, then the filter should be restored.
If this is not the case, then something fishy is going on and I would be glad to get a test file
with that behaviour to get rid of the fishyness...

Thomas
Re: List Membership Filter [message #1845 is a reply to message #1827] Thu, 09 February 2023 16:42 Go to previous message
ELFritzen is currently offline  ELFritzen
Thank you, Thomas for the reply. I thought it might have been something simple like that. That solved my problem

Ed

Ed Fritzen
Previous Topic: Docking score and Datawarrior
Next Topic: Calculate number of dates between 2 dates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:26:05 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07434 seconds