openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Label sizing
Label sizing [message #1694] Fri, 05 August 2022 03:36 Go to next message
DrCJM is currently offline  DrCJM
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request...

Marker labels in a 2D graph (at least, haven't checked 3D) aren't automatically resized at different zooms. There is the ability to resize the label manually, but if I've been including structures as labels then zoom in to a region of the graph the structures can get really, really big!

It would be great if the label size could be set to a constant, so that zooming didn't change it at all.

Re: Label sizing [message #1709 is a reply to message #1694] Sat, 27 August 2022 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Label sizes grow with marker sizes, when you zooming in. You can prevent label and marker zooming by unselecting 'Set Marker Size->Adapt size to zoom state'. Does this answer the question?
Re: Label sizing [message #1756 is a reply to message #1709] Thu, 27 October 2022 07:30 Go to previous message
DrCJM is currently offline  DrCJM
Thanks Thomas - really I'd like to disconnect label and marker size. Happy for the marker to change size as I zoom in and out, but would prefer to keep the label at a set size. That doesn't seem to be possible.
Previous Topic: Error on attempting to generate conformers
Next Topic: ChEMBL error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:57:46 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03941 seconds