openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » get similar molecules from Chembl active (does not seem to work anymore)
get similar molecules from Chembl active [message #1443] Thu, 25 November 2021 11:19 Go to next message
dataviz is currently offline  dataviz
Hello
for the last 3-4 days (around Nov 22 2021), the get similar molecules in Chembl active does no longer run on my system... Maybe the url or link to the data is dead?
Sincerely
Bruno
Re: get similar molecules from Chembl active [message #1446 is a reply to message #1443] Tue, 30 November 2021 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Bruno,

the backup server is down since two weeks because of some construction work, but the main server should be working. I just tried and it works fine. In case you use an older version than 5.5.0, I suggest to upgrade. You might also consider to install the latest development update.

Possibly, there is another issue with your firewall or some security software that doesn't allow DataWarrior to communicate anymore. Does the 'Retrieve Chembl data...' work? Or the COD or Wikipedia retrieval? You may check from the browser with this URL: https://chembl.openmolecules.org/. If you get a 'Error:Request missing' result, then at least your computer can connect to the server.

Thomas
Re: get similar molecules from Chembl active [message #1448 is a reply to message #1446] Tue, 30 November 2021 17:25 Go to previous message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Hello Thomas,

«Get Similar Compounds from CheMBL Actives» indeed is the sole entry in this array which currently is dysfunctional.

Norwid
Previous Topic: Incorrect dearomatization of indazole structures
Next Topic: Linux version bugs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:46:54 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03936 seconds