openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » 2D Scatter Plot Axes
2D Scatter Plot Axes [message #1409] Thu, 23 September 2021 04:17 Go to next message
sbembenek18 is currently offline  sbembenek18
1) How do I change the XY axes range?

2) If one of my axes is being used as a filter (such as a slider), it would be useful to have the graph scale/zoom accordingly -- is there a way to do this?
Re: 2D Scatter Plot Axes [message #1414 is a reply to message #1409] Thu, 23 September 2021 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
1) If you change the value range of a data column (Data->Set Value Range...Wink, all views use the new min/max values from this definition. Note that you can only enlarge the natural data range this way.

2) No, currently not. There is an automatic scale adaption for 2D-views (Graphical View Options), but so far it is only working for bar charts.
Re: 2D Scatter Plot Axes [message #1417 is a reply to message #1414] Fri, 24 September 2021 01:12 Go to previous message
sbembenek18 is currently offline  sbembenek18
thanks. Ah, OK was looking to shrink the natural data range down, so I could focus on a subset. I played with the auto zoom option a bit -- seems like it works pretty well with the scatter chart too (?Wink. And it looks like I can zoom in/out with the mouse wheel.
Previous Topic: Confirming Sali values generated in Datawarrior / Machine learning and multiple descriptors in DW
Next Topic: feature suggestion: .sdf export with explicit hydrogens
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:23:03 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08549 seconds