openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Graphs
Graphs [message #1189] Thu, 14 January 2021 07:12 Go to next message
sbembenek18 is currently offline  sbembenek18
Once I close the 2D or 3D graphs -- how do I get them back again?
Re: Graphs [message #1193 is a reply to message #1189] Wed, 20 January 2021 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
On any view header (blue/gray named bar on top of every view) press the right mouse button and choose 'New 2D-View' or 'New 3D-View'. The you can configure the view with a right mouse click into the view area, e.g. by starting with 'Set Preferred Chart Type...'
Re: Graphs [message #1424 is a reply to message #1193] Wed, 13 October 2021 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sbembenek18 is currently offline  sbembenek18
Revisiting this ... I'm can't get it to work -- perhaps I do not understand what you're saying.
Re: Graphs [message #1427 is a reply to message #1424] Sat, 16 October 2021 17:51 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
If you close a view, you cannot get it back with one click. You have to create a new one and to configure it to your wishes. Lets assume that you have closed all views except the table view. The next step depends on you DataWarrior version. Locate the header of the table view where it says 'Table View'. If one of the buttons on the right side of the header looks like a '+' sign, then click this button and select 'New 2D-View' from appearing menu. If there is no '+' button, then press the right mouse button after moving the mouse pointer over the 'Table View' area. A menu appears that lets you create a new 2D-view.

If you found a '+' button, then your views will also have a 'wrench'-button, which lets you configure the view. If there was no '+' button, then you need to move you mouse into the view itself and press the right mouse button to access the view configuration menu.

The last thing was less obvious and, therefore, newer DataWarrior version use '+' and 'wrench' buttons on the view title bar.

I hope I was more clear now.
Previous Topic: Move Row/Hide Row
Next Topic: Enumerating Combinatorial Libraries
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:51:30 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04510 seconds