openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Feature Request: Saving visible to SDF (feature Request)
Feature Request: Saving visible to SDF [message #925] Sat, 30 May 2020 23:36 Go to next message
richards99 is currently offline  richards99
Hi,
So often, I filter the data table to have the list I want and then I want to export these as an SDF for further use.
I find to do this, I need to remove all invisible rows first and then carefully select Save Special - SDF, if I accidentally click Save then I lose all those rows.
Please can an option be available to save visible to SDF.

Thanks,

Simon.
Re: Feature Request: Saving visible to SDF [message #934 is a reply to message #925] Tue, 02 June 2020 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Hi Simon,

.true., the special export as .sdf file allows you to define only one column's entries to be used as
compound name in the .sdf -- which actually may be a column previously hidden in the DW's array. On
the other hand, the normal deposit as .dwar file, as well as the special .txt export with DW's own
structure representation, will equally contain the hidden columns which are again visible upon reading
these files.

Norwid

[Updated on: Tue, 02 June 2020 20:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Feature Request: Saving visible to SDF [message #1001 is a reply to message #934] Sun, 12 July 2020 00:29 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Simon,

you could use 'New From Visible' and then 'Save as SDF' and just close the window.

Thomas
Previous Topic: Compound properties
Next Topic: Molecule style & color
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:18:41 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04216 seconds