openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » chEMBL structure download limit ? (chEMBL structure download limit)
chEMBL structure download limit ? [message #369] Sat, 14 July 2018 08:00 Go to next message
joserey is currently offline  joserey
Love the Datawarrior. I guess I used the EMBL to try to download too many structures, and was not a good citizen Twisted Evil . It worked the first time, and then not again. At some point, I believe it told me I reached the maximum of 10,000 records. Now, whatever selection I make, I get the same error message (see image below). Anybody knows how long the wait is before EMBL allows you to retrieve data back again ? Thanks.

index.php?t=getfile&id=41&private=0
Re: chEMBL structure download limit ? [message #370 is a reply to message #369] Sat, 14 July 2018 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
there is no ban of users on the ChEMBL server. If you don't get any record back, this is either because there are now records that match you conditions or because there is a bug. You may check, if you just select a target and no other search conditions. Searches for targets only should always return some results. Thomas
Re: chEMBL structure download limit ? [message #371 is a reply to message #370] Wed, 25 July 2018 04:04 Go to previous message
joserey is currently offline  joserey
Thank you, my problem was a strange connection problem. After I fixed it, it worked perfectly.
Previous Topic: PCA
Next Topic: Boxplot sorting order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:02:03 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08360 seconds