openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Copy Images and Statistical value (Bug or Alzheimer)
Copy Images and Statistical value [message #1832] Thu, 02 February 2023 22:31 Go to next message
alienke is currently offline  alienke
Hi, I am using datawarrior under both Linux and Windows.

I knew there were the function to copy images and statistical values, e.g. from a line fit. I knew I used it frequently and I think it was a right click in the upper bar. But I only get a "hand" symbol and no right click.

Ctrl shift copy works to copy an image, but without the sizing. Copy produces an error message (active view doesn't support copying", also if I right click on the top bar of an image if it is maximised "uncaught exception: component not found in tabbed pane"

Can somebody help?

Achim
Re: Copy Images and Statistical value [message #1833 is a reply to message #1832] Thu, 02 February 2023 23:04 Go to previous message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Hello Achim,

no worry, for copier-coller of the plots and diagrams, you to click on the plus sign on the upper frame of the widget, just next to the other symbols (wrench, xy, etc).

With regards,

Norwid
Previous Topic: How to add the "Structure of smile similarity" score to the colume
Next Topic: Copy and Paste 3D Pose
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:54:06 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03695 seconds