openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Freeze panes (Viewing Feature Request)
Freeze panes [message #1367] Fri, 06 August 2021 15:49 Go to next message
richards99 is currently offline  richards99
When dealing with large tables of data, it is easy to lose sight of what you are looking at.

I would be wonderful if it was possible to freeze the first couple of columns in a data table which will typically contain the Molecule ID and the structure, so that when you are scrolling off to the right, you can easily keep track of what molecule the data corresponds too.

Thanks,

Simon.
Re: Freeze panes [message #1376 is a reply to message #1367] Thu, 19 August 2021 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
this is not very easy to implement, because the JTable, which is Java table standard used in DataWarrior does not support column freezing and because DataWarrior already uses its own extension to show row numbers, which makes things more complicated. Nevertheless, you are not the first to ask, and when I have a little time, I will start experimenting to investigate, whether there is a feasible solution.

Thomas
Re: Freeze panes [message #1387 is a reply to message #1376] Mon, 30 August 2021 19:42 Go to previous message
richards99 is currently offline  richards99
Thanks Thomas. Smile
Previous Topic: SQL Connection
Next Topic: Database connection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:13:18 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08196 seconds