openmolecules.org

 
Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Saving Filters bug (Saving Filters bug in DEV Build)
Saving Filters bug [message #1259] Mon, 22 March 2021 09:26 Go to next message
richards99 is currently offline  richards99
Messages: 37
Registered: May 2020
Location: UK
Member
Hi Tom,
Thanks for all the great improvements in the latest DEV build. However, I have noticed a bug has now been introduced.
If you create around 10 different filters of different types (slides, categories, text etc) on the right hand side, and save the session as either a DW file, or as a template. When you come back to re-open the DW file or apply the template, only a partial number of the filters are loaded. I have not seen this issue before, for example the Production build works perfectly fine in this regard, and previous DEV builds were fine.
So this is the latest 15th March datestamp DEV build on the Mac Build.

Thanks,

Simon.
Re: Saving Filters bug [message #1260 is a reply to message #1259] Tue, 23 March 2021 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Messages: 426
Registered: June 2014
Senior Member
Hi Simon,

thank you for your message. I tried to reproduce with a few files, but could not. From the description it sounds that one of your defined filters crashes the filter creating thread such that the remaining filters are not created. Possibly, the reason is already fixed or there is a special combination in your data and filter definition that causes the thread to crash. I just deployed a new dev update. I would be grateful, if you check, whether the problem persists or send me an example file that doesn't load properly.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
Re: Saving Filters bug [message #1263 is a reply to message #1260] Wed, 24 March 2021 09:45 Go to previous message
richards99 is currently offline  richards99
Messages: 37
Registered: May 2020
Location: UK
Member
Hi Thomas,
Okay, with whatever changes you have made to the newest DEV build, it seems to have fixed it as all my different DataWarrior files are showing all the filters again. Thanks so much!
Simon.
Previous Topic: Bug in how stereochemistry is reported
Next Topic: Errors calculating flexophore-based similarity/activity cliff of certain molecules
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun May 16 07:24:55 CEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01568 seconds