openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Issue with Blurry Structure Display in DataWarrior 6.1
Re: Issue with Blurry Structure Display in DataWarrior 6.1 [message #2205 is a reply to message #2199] Wed, 22 May 2024 10:34 Go to previous message
yunforce is currently offline  yunforce
Dear Thomas,

I wanted to extend my gratitude for your team's swift response and effective resolution of the screen blurriness issue I previously reported. The fix has greatly improved my user experience.

However, I have encountered another issue with the updated version. In previous versions (all versions prior to 6.02), when setting the number of molecules per row, each molecule would automatically adjust its size according to the cell size. This feature was particularly useful for viewing large molecular structures, as it allowed us to enlarge the molecule itself to better see the details.

In the current version, after changing the number of molecules displayed per row, the size of the molecules seems to remain unchanged, while only the display cells become larger. This makes it difficult to clearly view high molecular weight compounds, as we need to magnify the molecular structure itself to see its details clearly.

I hope you can optimize this setting in the new version to restore the previous functionality. This adjustment would significantly enhance the usability for those of us who frequently work with large molecular structures.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Yun
  • Attachment: 图片1.png
    (Size: 126.10KB, Downloaded 31 times)
  • Attachment: 图片2.png
    (Size: 95.98KB, Downloaded 29 times)
  • Attachment: old version1.png
    (Size: 298.38KB, Downloaded 31 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message