openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » unable to create new filters (in dwar files I cannot add or create new filters because "uncaught exception:-1" )
Re: unable to create new filters [message #2012 is a reply to message #2010] Wed, 13 September 2023 18:54 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Dear Julio and Norvid,

many thanks for the bug reports and images of the SortedList addition errors. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce. I can add a slider filter to the 'ADV, nm' column to the vcorc file, add new filters to the LolEC file, hover with the mouse over structures, etc. I played around with various things, but never got an exception. Today I released a dev update, but all major changes are related to automatic program updates. I don't recall any recent source code change that could explain it. Maybe, it is connected to timing and multithreading, which may give different results on different machines. These kind of issues are nasty, but need to be fixed. First I suspected the comma in the column name to play us a trick in some regard.

If the problem persist with the newest update, please let me know. Then I would try on multiple machines under various conditions to reproduce.

Best wishes,

Thomas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Splitting reactants column
Next Topic: extension of substructure definition
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 25 01:08:34 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03900 seconds