openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » unable to create new filters (in dwar files I cannot add or create new filters because "uncaught exception:-1" )
Re: unable to create new filters [message #2010 is a reply to message #2009] Wed, 13 September 2023 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
juliocoll is currently offline  juliocoll
Thank you Norwid !.

Most surprisingly: Today I cannot find any uncaught exceptions:-1 after opening the same dwar files!!!!! Shocked . Did those problems ocurred because of some transient memories?
I am also using the most recent update (by 2023-08-10), but in windows.
My computer was not shutdown from yesterday. Only the screens were disconected and the dward files closed. After about 12 hours, today I opened the same dwar files again......

In the cases where I already had added the "ADV, nM" sliders, today there were no uncaught exceptions:-1 (!!Wink but I cannot see that "ADV, nM" filter slider at the Edit/Create Filter. However, if I ticked the "Show duplicate filter" at the Edit/Create Filter square downwards, the corresponding sliders appeared now at the filter list (?Wink. Shocked

In the 3 cases where yesterday I could not create the "ADV, nM" sliders because of the "uncaught exception:-1", today I could create them without any apparent problem Smile !!!!!!!!!

It seems weird but for now it solved the problem !
I will keep an eye open for your suggested escape key solution. GOOD IDEA!
Hope some day we could understand better all those behaviours...

All these 9 dward files are part of one comparative DW-BEL study of 9 target/parent pairs ± toxicity risk, using 3 BEL runs per pair and a total of thousands of fitted children. Hope to be completed it soon....

kind regards
julio

Julio Coll
Profesor de Investigación. Emérito
Dpt.Biotecnología
CSIC-centro Nacional INIA, Madrid, SPAIN
Dr. Biologia Univ.Comp(UCM). Madrid, Spain
PHD. Biology Mass.Inst,Technol (MIT). Massachusetts, USA
orcid: 0000-0001-8496-3493

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message