openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » feature suggest: batch import of multiple dwam macro
feature suggest: batch import of multiple dwam macro [message #2250] Tue, 23 July 2024 14:45 Go to next message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Dear Thomas,

at present, the activation of macros via macro -> import macro requires their individual import on a one-by-one basis. I would like to suggest a change which eventually would allow to retrieve multiple .dwam files stored in a folder in common at once. I.e., inspired by a file manager,

- selection of multiple .dwam files displayed adjacent to each other by pressing the «shift» key, as an interval
- selection of multiple files displayed in scattered positions of the folders by pressing the «ctrl» key

Best regards,

Norwid

Re: feature suggest: batch import of multiple dwam macro [message #2265 is a reply to message #2250] Wed, 31 July 2024 15:07 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Dear Norvid,

that is indeed a useful idea. The file open functionality, which unfortunately is currently limited to one file, is the same in all places where a file needs to be selected for being opened. Therefore, a change will require changes at different locations. Also all related macro task extends their formats. This requires a lot of testing. I have put it on the list, but cannot do it for V.6.2.2.

Best wishes,

Thomas
Previous Topic: copy values down a column
Next Topic: red slide rule after applying filtering macro on EL -- warning, or error?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 24 18:11:15 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03980 seconds