openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Retrieve CDD via API not working in V6.02? (Retrieve CDD Vault Search Results stopped working after upgrade to V6.02)
Retrieve CDD via API not working in V6.02? [message #2201] Tue, 21 May 2024 21:46 Go to next message
Jay is currently offline  Jay
This morning my DW was auto updated to V6.02, then retrieving CDD Vault Search Results stopped working. Not sure if coincidence?

Thanks!
Re: Retrieve CDD via API not working in V6.02? [message #2202 is a reply to message #2201] Tue, 21 May 2024 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
I just tried a query, which worked fine. Do you use the original multi-year old plugin or the one updated earlier this year? If the problem persists, do you get any error messages?
Re: Retrieve CDD via API not working in V6.02? [message #2204 is a reply to message #2202] Wed, 22 May 2024 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay is currently offline  Jay
Thanks much for your prompt reply, Thomas! Here's an update:

CDD query from DW works now (not sure it was a CDD server issue earlier), but there is a blank popup msg box (no visible text except the CANCEL button) after I submit a query, and nothing happens until it starts populating the Table.

Earlier today I only saw this blank popup with nothing happens for a long time, so assumed it was an error msg but nothing was displayed...

The plugin I installed recently is from the link at the bottom of the following CDD instruction page, so not sure if it is the latest:
https://support.collaborativedrug.com/hc/en-us/articles/1150 05682303-API-via-DataWarrior-the-basics

Thanks much!
Re: Retrieve CDD via API not working in V6.02? [message #2210 is a reply to message #2204] Thu, 23 May 2024 22:34 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Your plugin seems to be the old one from 2017. The current one I have attached to this message. Nevertheless, I tested the old plugin and it worked fine on my setup (DataWarrior 6.2.1 on Ubuntu). If you don't see the message and only the Cancel button once the download is in progress, this means probably that the the UI-thread doesn't get the time to update the dialog. In that case, this is not serious. If you have the same issue with the new plugin, please let me know, which OS you use. I will then try to reproduce...
Previous Topic: glyphs not showing properly after update to 6.02.00
Next Topic: Delete Last Column Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 15:15:43 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00635 seconds