openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Issue with Blurry Structure Display in DataWarrior 6.1
Issue with Blurry Structure Display in DataWarrior 6.1 [message #2194] Fri, 17 May 2024 15:31 Go to previous message
yunforce is currently offline  yunforce

Dear DataWarrior Support Team,

I am writing to express my concerns regarding an issue I have encountered with the latest version of DataWarrior.

As a loyal user of DataWarrior, I have greatly appreciated the powerful features and user-friendly interface of your software. However, after upgrading to version 6.1, I have noticed that the structure display has become very blurry. This issue is particularly pronounced when I use an external monitor, significantly impacting my user experience.

Due to this problem, I have found it necessary to revert back to version 5.5, which does not suffer from this blurriness. While I prefer the older version for its clearer display, I am also interested in utilizing the new features offered in version 6.1, which puts me in a difficult position.

I kindly request that your team investigate this issue and consider implementing a fix. Ensuring the clarity of the structure display in the latest version would greatly enhance usability, particularly for those of us who rely on external monitors.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and hope for a resolution that allows me to fully benefit from all the advancements in DataWarrior 6.1 without compromising on display quality.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: error with Chinese characters in the file name
Next Topic: glyphs not showing properly after update to 6.02.00
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 01:30:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02998 seconds