openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Installation Issues » Allipheron Hyperspace Ad? (cannot move on from this screen)
Allipheron Hyperspace Ad? [message #2185] Sun, 12 May 2024 03:36 Go to next message
Dario is currently offline  Dario
When I open DataWarrior I get what seems like an ad for "Allipheron Hyperspace" on the left of the screen, and i cannot move from there to the usual DataWarrior windows... What is the problem?
Screenshot attached.
Thanks for your help./forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=834&private=0
Re: Allipheron Hyperspace Ad? [message #2186 is a reply to message #2185] Sun, 12 May 2024 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
there should be a 'Close' button underneath the ad. The ad should not be shown again unless you open it explicitly from the help->News menu. DataWarrior has the ability to show News, which will scarcely be used. Hyperspace is a functionality that can be used directly from DataWarrior. Thus, it felt important enough to use DataWarrior's News-mechanism to advertise this functionality.
Re: Allipheron Hyperspace Ad? [message #2191 is a reply to message #2186] Sun, 12 May 2024 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dario is currently offline  Dario
Thomas,
Thanks for your fast response, but the issue is still there.
By changing the monitor settings I get to see more of the ad, including a banner in the bottom explaining what to do. However, I do not see a "Close" button.
Any other suggestions to address this issue will be appreciated.
Dario
Re: Allipheron Hyperspace Ad? [message #2192 is a reply to message #2191] Mon, 13 May 2024 10:52 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Dario,

pressing TAB once and then ESC also closes the dialog. Of course, the TAB should not be necessary. This will be fixed in the next update.

Thomas
Previous Topic: RHEL 7x - DW 6x - Error on open
Next Topic: Issue executing DataWarrior
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 07:21:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02951 seconds