openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » unable to create new filters (in dwar files I cannot add or create new filters because "uncaught exception:-1" )
Re: unable to create new filters [message #2009 is a reply to message #2008] Tue, 12 September 2023 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Dear Julio,

I'm able to replicate your observation of «uncaught exception:-1» as error message displayed in an instance of Linux Debian 13/trixie with a pristine installation of DW and the most recent update (by 2023-08-10): For me, it occurs each time the mouse glides over the structure array. Perhaps of diagnostic value for Thomas: just after opening the files, there is an other warning/error message which is equal for every one of the three files shared (attached below). Briefly, one can «override» the message «uncaught exception -1» with the escape key; best, if one one hand is nearby this particular key on the keyboard while moving/interacting with the other hand on the mouse. It equally is seen when applying an archived update of June as packaged on 2023-06-08 (YYYY-MM-DD). Perhaps the issue is related to the Java libraries used.

Regarding file workc1100C1.dwar (or -+vkorc1.100C1.dwar, as in the download here): though a bit tricky to be «fast enough» with the ESC boutton, it still is possible to add a new property and a slider. In the example of -+vkorc1100C1_modified.dwar, for example, the computation of H-Acceptors and subsequent use of this property as a filter.

Best regards,

Norwid

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Splitting reactants column
Next Topic: extension of substructure definition
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 18:19:16 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03160 seconds