openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Macro for evolutionary library (EL) in Datwarrior (DW)
Re: Macro for evolutionary library (EL) in Datwarrior (DW) [message #1728 is a reply to message #1727] Thu, 08 September 2022 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Dear Jon,

the safest approach is to run the installer and the update A for version A. And if you want to check version B, to 1) deinstall DW, 2) run the installer, and 3) the updater for version B). This is by precaution because I do not know if updater A and B contain the same libraries by name the updated libraries of updater A may simply exchanged by those of updater B (like different tires on a car), .or. if they introduce changes in the other components of DW.

As for external literature references of evolutionary libraries .and. DataWarrior, my answer is no, I do not have a good i.e., tutorial-like literature reference at hand. Ningsih et al.[1] describe they used it, however address those who already are in the know:

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=594&private=0

(loc. cit. p. 18)

[1] Ningsih, E.G., Hidayat, M.F., Tambunan, U.S.F. (2019). Fragment-Based Drug Design to Discover Novel Inhibitor of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) as a Potential Drug for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy. In: Rojas, I., Valenzuela, O., Rojas, F., Ortuño, F. (eds) Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. IWBBIO 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science(), vol 11465. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17938-0_2 pages 14–24 (paywall).

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2022 22:09]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message