openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Bizarre behavior with macos Sonoma (menus are not active untill show splash page 2nd time)
Bizarre behavior with macos Sonoma [message #2103] Fri, 19 January 2024 22:18 Go to previous message
chemtv is currently offline  chemtv
Hello,
I recently upgraded to a M3 mac with sonoma v14.2.1. I installed datawarrior and went through the process of allowing the program to "Open anyway" in System Settings / Privacy & Security. No worries, this has to be done all the time with scientific software that Apple knows nothing about.
However, now when I start up datawarrior I see the splash screen for a few seconds and it goes away as normal, but at this point all menus are NOT active except "Datawarrior" menu. Through trial and error I have found that clicking "About Datawarrior" in the Datawarrior menu, then clicking the image to close it a 2nd time, the menus are now active! I have to perform this bizarre ritual every time I use datawarrior. Has anyone else seen this? Do you have any idea what might be going on?

Thanks for any pointers,
Greg

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: > and < signs not interpreted in 6.0.0
Next Topic: Enable to export to sdf format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 04:16:10 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03868 seconds