openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Tab delimited txt / open special (Functionality not as described)
Re: Tab delimited txt / open special [message #1978 is a reply to message #1976] Wed, 02 August 2023 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Sorry, 'Open Special' for text files is outdated as you have found yourself. 'Open...' now includes txt,csv, and tsv.

7000 lines should open within a few second, even if they contain SMILES or other information, which needs some more processing. I suggest that you upgrade to the current dev version: On the download page click 'read and understood' and click the link for your OS in the small print to download the newest dev update. Open the zip-file and copy all its content into your datawarrior installation directory.

Most likely this should fix it. If not, then it would be nice, if you could incrementally remove parts of your 7000 line file and check, whether the problem persist. If you can send me a file per e-mail, which doesn't finish loading, I will make sure to fix the issue.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Category Filter logic
Next Topic: Splitting reactants column
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 12:45:51 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04990 seconds