openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Merging files error (How to resolve error)
Re: Merging files error [message #865 is a reply to message #864] Wed, 22 April 2020 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Adk2020 is currently offline  Adk2020
Thank you Thomas for the quick reply. Just so you know, I have no computational or modeling experience. I am using data warrior to learn how to perform simple correlations between molecular structures (R groups, potency and the like) to better understand the SAR.

With that said, I believe you are correct, in that the last three columns of the "primary screen" file are empty - I have yet to parse the results and fill those columns. As for your second point, please forgive my ignorance, I've opened my csv file and looked across the header row but I see no comma. I've attached a snapshot of the file "headers" common to both files as I am unsure of what you are referring to. BTW, the structure column is empty as well.

Thomas I couple of other questions that have come up as well. Should I ask them here I post to a new message. Once again thank you for your help

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Merging files error
Next Topic: axis increments on 2D plots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 22:09:30 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05176 seconds