openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Merging files error (How to resolve error)
Merging files error [message #862] Tue, 21 April 2020 22:45 Go to previous message
Adk2020 is currently offline  Adk2020
Hello All,

I both new to data warrior and this form, so forgive the naivety of the question. When I try to merge two files (both of which are csv files) I get the following error- source column not defined - see attached file. The incoming file has two more columns than the file I want to merge with. What am I missing?

While I have your attention, these two files represent a primary screen of 262 molecules and a confirmatory screen (hits) of 111 cmpds. The data file for the primary screen will eventually ave the same number of column descriptors as hit confirmation file. What I'd like to use data warrior is to compare both files across all descriptors and determine which/why molecules didn't confirm. For example, if the only 5 out of 50 aryl halides confirmed, how do the hits differ from the non hits.

I think this software is really cool and has lots of potential for visualizing analyses of this type and more. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Frank

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Merging files error
Next Topic: axis increments on 2D plots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:48:46 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05740 seconds