openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Postgresql connection (Parameters for connection)
Postgresql connection [message #789] Sat, 29 February 2020 14:53 Go to previous message
polgia is currently offline  polgia
Hello,
I am trying to retrive a table from a Postgresql (v12) database installed on a local host. As connecting string, I am using the following : postgresql://127.0.0.1:50036/chemicals
because 127.0.0.1 is my local IP;, 50036 is the port; chemicals is the name of the database. In the SQL string, I put: SELECT * FROM pure_components; because I want to retrive the whole table named "pure_components".
If I use the same parameters, I can connect and retrive the table in python, so it seems they are correct. However, when I use them in Datawarrior via "Run Data from SQl-Database...", the software allows to dial user and password ( I use: postgres and mypassword) but then it freezes. No way to start it again and I have to stop the process. I suppose some parameters are supplied in a wrong way. My setup is quite common in a local installation. Any suggestion?
Thanks

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question about R-group occurences estimation
Next Topic: tautomer & protomer display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 16:00:24 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03578 seconds