openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Enabling filter/plot views (Issues with creating new filters, viewing filters, viewing plots)
Re: Enabling filter/plot views [message #709 is a reply to message #708] Thu, 28 November 2019 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Patrick,

You should always be able to add new filters with "Edit->New Filter...". If this results in an exception, then there must be a bug, most likely connected to some issues in the data file, because I am not aware of this problem. Or your datawarrior.jar file is damaged.

New views can always be created with a right mouse click (on Macs without a right mouse button a ctrl-mouse-click should do it) on any view title bar, which is the typically blue or gray bar on top of any view. If there is no view, then a right mouse click in the empty view area does the same.

I suggest that you download the newest DataWarrior beta patch files from openmolecules.org/datawarrior/dw500x.zip, open the archive and move the files into /Applications/DataWarrior.app/Contents/Java/ (to open the DataWarrior application folder, make a right mouse click on it and select 'Show Package Contents'Wink. If you still get the uncaught exception, then I would be glad, if you could send me the data file with exact instructions of how to reproduce the error. In this case I would fix it quickly, because the next major update is due by the end of the year.

Hope this helps and thanks in advance, Thomas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Version 5.0 does not open file with 2 columns of SMILES
Next Topic: DW 5.0 Enumerate library reactant selection disabled
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 22:46:46 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04992 seconds