openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Installation Issues » K-Ubuntu Install Help (I don't know if I installed it incorrectly or don't know how to launch the program. )
K-Ubuntu Install Help [message #1480] Mon, 24 January 2022 16:02 Go to previous message
missmachine is currently offline  missmachine
Hello, I need some help getting started. I'm on KUbuntu on a VM Virtual Box. When I unarchive the tar_gz it creates a folder "datawarrior_linux" on my desktop. Under my environment I followed the directions on the readme.txt. It says it's putting the application under /opt/datawarrior so I was expecting to see a new directory under the datawarrior_linux folder, but there was nothing. I went digging and found in a different location /opt/datawarrior. But the stuff inside looks pretty much the same as the datawarrior_linux folder except it's missing the Resources folder. I don't see anything in the opt/datawarrior folder that looks like an application to execute. So I either did the install wrong or I don't know how to run datawarrior. I included a picture for reference. Sorry for such a noob question! Thank you in advance!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Running DataWarrior 5.5.0 behind a Firewall/Proxy
Next Topic: DataWarrior won't start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:17:26 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04721 seconds