openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Enable to export to sdf format (Enable to export to sdf format)
Enable to export to sdf format [message #2099] Fri, 12 January 2024 09:05 Go to next message
aponcelet is currently offline  aponcelet
Good Morning, I'm enable to export to sd file : "Uncaught Exception:Cannot invoke "java.awt.Image.getWidth(java.awt.image.ImageObserver)" because "<local6>" is null

Best;
Re: Enable to export to sdf format [message #2104 is a reply to message #2099] Sat, 20 January 2024 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Which DataWarrior version do you use?
Re: Enable to export to sdf format [message #2110 is a reply to message #2104] Mon, 22 January 2024 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My apologies, last version, v6.00 , running on Windows 10 22H2. I can't share the file for confidential raison.
Re: Enable to export to sdf format [message #2113 is a reply to message #2110] Wed, 24 January 2024 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cannot reproduce the problem and the error message is seem rather strange in this context. Maybe there are some conflicts with the JRE. V6.0.0 on Windows had some issues with the JRE not finding its own dlls if earlier JREs are installed. Possibly, it is a conflict of that kind. Todays new version 6.1.0 contains a workaround for that problem. Maybe, that solves it. Otherwise, I need to be able to reproduce to find the issue. Does the error happen directly after selecting SaveSpecial-SD and before the dialog is shown? Does it happen with any structures? If it persists with v6.1.0, please let me know. I can build a debug version with more message output...
Re: Enable to export to sdf format [message #2114 is a reply to message #2113] Thu, 25 January 2024 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, seems a pb with Java version installed on my pc, I tried with the same file with another pc but no problem. v6.1 not resolved the problem. The error msg appair directly when cliking to "SaveSpecial-SD" I can reproduce it by using the example file in DataWarior installation path. Same error msg to export to Textfile file or Template.
Re: Enable to export to sdf format [message #2117 is a reply to message #2114] Sun, 28 January 2024 19:08 Go to previous message
From your error message I assume that a button image of one of the 'Save' dialogs buttons was not found. This suggests that a file is damaged, the JRE is somehow not consistent or a file path used by the JRE is wrong. I suggest to try the following:

Uninstall DataWarrior from the control panel, then manually delete the 'c:\Program Files\DataWarrior' folder, if it is still there. Then freshly install DataWarrior using the current 6.1.0 installer. If that doesn't solve the issue, then do the following:

Download openmolecules.org/datawarrior/datawarrior610_d.zip, unzip it and copy the file you get into 'c:\Program Files\DataWarrior'. Then open a command window, cd to that folder and type 'DataWarrior_d.exe'. Post any error messages that you get...
Previous Topic: Bizarre behavior with macos Sonoma
Next Topic: Problem when opening two .dwar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:05:40 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04404 seconds