openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » .csv file cannot open DIRECTLY in Version 6
.csv file cannot open DIRECTLY in Version 6 [message #2064] Thu, 04 January 2024 04:00 Go to next message
funyi is currently offline  funyi
Hello,

Windows Version 6 Data Warrior Issue

I've encountered an issue with the newly released Version 6 of the software. It seems I can no longer open .csv files directly by right-clicking and selecting "Open with Data Warrior," as demonstrated in Image 001.

However, opening the same .csv file directly through the Data Warrior application works fine.

This right-click and "Open with DW" workflow functioned correctly in Version 5.5. So, I'm wondering if there are any updates or changes I should be aware of?

Thank you!

Re: .csv file cannot open DIRECTLY in Version 6 [message #2065 is a reply to message #2064] Thu, 04 January 2024 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
thank you for precisely reporting this issue. I found that the bug was introduced with the support for semicolon (';') delimited text inside 'csv' files. It exists on all operating systems, but there is an easy fix. The next automatic update will fix it.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 January 2024 10:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: .csv file cannot open DIRECTLY in Version 6 [message #2066 is a reply to message #2065] Thu, 04 January 2024 10:24 Go to previous message
funyi is currently offline  funyi
No problem Very Happy

Glad to contribute!
Previous Topic: SMILES Code
Next Topic: MacOS (Sonoma) crash on start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:13:32 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04780 seconds