openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Font Scale Not Adjusting
Font Scale Not Adjusting [message #2032] Wed, 22 November 2023 15:49 Go to next message
amorrison
Hi,
I recently updated my DataWarrior version to v05.08.00 (built 19-Nov-2023) on Windows. When working with two screens (laptop and external monitor) which have different resolutions the fonts in the columns do not adjust when I drag them from one monitor to the next. So I either end up with a very large font or a very small font. Not sure I explained that very well.

Also, the new About splash screen seems to get stuck and is unresponsive to an 'Escape' press to remove it.

Many thanks in advance,

Angus
Re: Font Scale Not Adjusting [message #2088 is a reply to message #2032] Sat, 06 January 2024 23:44 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Angus,

sorry for the late reply. It is true that DataWarrior does not adjust the dpi-resolution, when moving from one window to another, which is also true for the just released v6.0.0. I didn't think it through, but I would expect this as cross-platform functionality to take a significant effort. Maybe in v7.0.0. At least you may override the default choice in v6.0.0 and choose a resolution that hopefully serves as a compromise between your two monitors.

Thomas
Previous Topic: "Show Column Group Only" functionality not working in 6.0.0
Next Topic: Change default structure copy option
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:40:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04125 seconds