openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Cheminformatics » Bring particular data forward in a graph (Graph visualisation)
Bring particular data forward in a graph [message #1105] Wed, 04 November 2020 17:52 Go to next message
rachel.clare is currently offline  rachel.clare
I have created a 2D graph of 5 different chemical libraries. one of which has thousands of drugs, with the others just having a handful. The smaller libraries are sitting behind the larger library in the figure. is there a way to 'send back' certain datasets i.e the larger library so the smaller libraries sit in front?
Re: Bring particular data forward in a graph [message #1106 is a reply to message #1105] Thu, 05 November 2020 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
yes. If you create a list from the interesting rows, then you can set the view's focus on the list members (right click in view, 'Select Focus On Row List...'). This causes the set of interest to be drawn in a more intense color on top of all other markers.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 November 2020 13:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bring particular data forward in a graph [message #1112 is a reply to message #1106] Thu, 05 November 2020 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rachel.clare is currently offline  rachel.clare
Thank you so much. On a different note, I don't suppose you know when when I then save the figure, the font on the scale bars converts to really small and not the way I see it in the datawarrior software?
Re: Bring particular data forward in a graph [message #1116 is a reply to message #1112] Sun, 08 November 2020 13:50 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Here I need to have more information. I presume you save from DataWarrior with 'Copy View Image'? SVG or PNG or clipboard? Did you try with the most recent development patch or with the official version 5.2.1? If the problem is still in the dev patch, could you send a small dwar file that illustrates the problem?
Previous Topic: Drug score
Next Topic: Acidic oxygen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:21:14 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08457 seconds