openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » Combinatorial library issues
Combinatorial library issues [message #834] Sat, 28 March 2020 12:24 Go to next message
timritchie is currently offline  timritchie
Hello,
I've been having problems with generating combichem libraries with the new version (5.2).
Sets of reagents that worked previously now are not accepted as valid.
Also I cannot map the atoms between reagents and products even for simple transformations.
Has something changed in the new version?
Thanks and regards,
Tim Ritchie.
Re: Combinatorial library issues [message #835 is a reply to message #834] Sun, 29 March 2020 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Tim,
there changed a lot in the combinatorial library creation: There are new templates and the exclude group logic was improved, but the mechanism to generate product structures stayed more or less the same. Semi-automatic atom mapping should work as before. Can you send me a small example with clear description how to reproduce a problem? Then I will make sure that is is solved.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience, Thomas
Re: Combinatorial library issues [message #871 is a reply to message #835] Fri, 24 April 2020 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amorrison
Hi Thomas,
I too have been having some issues with combinatorial enumeration. I've attached a couple of screenshots of a fairly simple pyrazole formation where I would like to include anilines and aminopyridines. I think the reaction and mapping looks right, but it wont accept the aniline example.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Angus
Re: Combinatorial library issues [message #874 is a reply to message #871] Sun, 26 April 2020 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Angus,
I have tried to reproduce with the current development version and with 5.2.1. In both cases I don't get an error. Strange is also the mapping, which in your picture doesn't complete. When I manually map just two or three of your manually mapped atoms, then all the others are automatically mapped.

Do you use an older version than 5.2.1? If yes, I suggest to update to 5.2.1 and then even replace with newest builds from openmolecules.org/datwarrior/dw521win.zip (or dw521x.zip for Linux or Mac).

Thomas
Re: Combinatorial library issues [message #876 is a reply to message #874] Mon, 27 April 2020 13:41 Go to previous message
amorrison
Thanks Thomas, not sure how I managed it but working now. Angus
Previous Topic: 3D coordinates of hydrogen atom lost for structures containing positive charged nitrogen
Next Topic: Evolutionary algorithm
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:34:40 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08194 seconds