openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Remove 'abs' and other chiral center labels in structure depiction (chiral labels are mandatory in structure depiction )
Remove 'abs' and other chiral center labels in structure depiction [message #818] Mon, 16 March 2020 16:26 Go to next message
zhentg is currently offline  zhentg
chiral labels are mandatory in structure depiction(pls check the attached image), it is helpful, but if I want to present the structures in a slide or manuscript, I want to remove these labels to keep the structure depiction simple and clear.

How to remove the chiral labels.
index.php?t=getfile&id=161&private=0

Datawarrior is a good tool

[Updated on: Wed, 25 March 2020 09:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Remove 'abs' and other chiral center labels in structure depiction [message #833 is a reply to message #818] Wed, 25 March 2020 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be nice if there is an option to switch on/off the 'abs' label display.

Re: Remove 'abs' and other chiral center labels in structure depiction [message #1002 is a reply to message #833] Sun, 12 July 2020 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
For the structure view there are now flexible structure display modes concerning and stereo labels and usage of color. With this structure images should be more appropriate for presentation, papers or patents.

This change is available in the current development version.
Re: Remove 'abs' and other chiral center labels in structure depiction [message #1064 is a reply to message #1002] Wed, 09 September 2020 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the added option.
I can turn off the stereo labels in "Structure View" panel now through the "Set Structure Stereo Display Mode" option.
Am I using the function correctly?
index.php?t=getfile&id=262&private=0
  • Attachment: dw.png
    (Size: 94.04KB, Downloaded 529 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 09 September 2020 02:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Remove 'abs' and other chiral center labels in structure depiction [message #1071 is a reply to message #1064] Sun, 13 September 2020 12:13 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Looks OK to me. One should be aware that in case of multiple stereo centers informarmation may be lost, e.g. in case of epimers. The 'stereo display mode' can be combined with the 'color display mode' as patent layers seem to prefer black & white structures with no stereo labels.
Previous Topic: Enumerating a virtual library
Next Topic: Managing Columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:44:28 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08459 seconds