openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » table view missing
table view missing [message #762] Thu, 30 January 2020 01:42 Go to next message
j.albrigtsen
Hello,

When I open my existing datawarrior file the table view flashes on my screen and then disappears leaving me with a blank window. No views are open. The only things displayed on the screen are the "selected", "visible", and "total" row values at the bottom. I am able to add new views, and all of my data can be displayed in those views, but I can't find a way to get my table view back. I checked the user manual for information on opening the table view but it states

"The Table View is a mandatory view, which means that it is automatically created when you open data from any source and it cannot be closed"

Is my file damaged?
I reinstalled the newest datawarrior version and still come across this problem when opening this particular file (attached).

Any help would be appreciated!
Johanne
Re: table view missing [message #763 is a reply to message #762] Fri, 31 January 2020 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Johanne,

thank you for sending the file. The problem was an invalid setting for the splitting proportion between data area and filter area. I updated DataWarrior allow and correct invalid values. You may download updated files from openmolecules.org/datawarrior/dw500win.zip or openmolecules.org/datawarrior/dw500x.zip (Windows or Mac/Linux).

Sorry for the inconvenience. Alternatively you may open your dwar file in a text editor and replace the line close to the end:
<rightSplitting="1.2609">
with
<rightSplitting="1.0">

That would also do it,

Thomas
icon14.gif  Re: table view missing [message #764 is a reply to message #763] Fri, 31 January 2020 21:56 Go to previous message
j.albrigtsen
I replaced the rightSplitting value and all is good to go.

Thank you so much!
Previous Topic: Saving SAR Tables as Templates
Next Topic: Question about R-group occurences estimation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:23:51 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07554 seconds