openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » network file export (cytoscape) (SALI plot, network, cytoscape)
network file export (cytoscape) [message #576] Fri, 14 June 2019 06:37 Go to next message
neococo is currently offline  neococo
Datawarrior is amazingly fast for structural clustering compared to tools like clustervis2 within Cytoscape. Also the activity-cliff analysis is very useful. However, I would still like to be able to export the SALI plot/network that is generated in datawarrior for easy transition to cytoscape.

I tried to use the exported tables to do this, and maybe I will eventually be able to when I learn how to manipulate cytoscape better, but until then, is there a straightforward way to export a file that contains the nodes and edge data from datawarrior?

Thank you!

Mike
Re: network file export (cytoscape) [message #580 is a reply to message #576] Mon, 24 June 2019 17:04 Go to previous message
nbehrnd is currently offline  nbehrnd
Dear Mike,

just about the plots: I found saving the 2D maps, especially if annotated by a label (e.g., frequency
count) or / and especially with a structure depiction (e.g., one of a scaffolds) next to the markers
perferably exported as .svg. and subsequently rewritten with cairosvg as .pdf (https://cairosvg.org/).

Norwid
Previous Topic: Opening SDF file with Datawarrior from command line
Next Topic: SMILES-based scaffold search
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:52:30 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06814 seconds