openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Adjust axis range (Possibility to manually adjust axis range)
Adjust axis range [message #553] Fri, 26 April 2019 12:08 Go to next message
evehom is currently offline  evehom
Hi,

Is it possible somehow in a plot to adjust the axis ranges manually (i.e. where the x-axis crosses the y-axis and vice versa)?

Say If the default plot shows an axis range from 0 to 10 I would like to be able to change it to 4 to 10.

Cheers/Evert

[Updated on: Fri, 26 April 2019 12:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Adjust axis range [message #554 is a reply to message #553] Fri, 26 April 2019 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Evert,

if you click on the 'xyz'-button on the view header, then a popup opens, which shows a blue bar for every axis.
You can drag the thumb area (left or right ends of the bar) towards the bar middle, which changes the axis range.
You may also double click the thumb area to type in a new lower/upper range limit. Finally, within the view you
may use a scroll gesture (e.g. on a touch pad, or mouse scroll wheel) to zoom in and out.

Does this answer the question or have I misunderstood?

Thomas
Re: Adjust axis range [message #557 is a reply to message #554] Mon, 29 April 2019 09:07 Go to previous message
evehom is currently offline  evehom
Hi Thomas,

You understood perfectly - the sliders under the xyz button just do what I want - so obvious that I missed it.

Thanks for maintaining this amazing program!

All the best/Evert
Previous Topic: row lists
Next Topic: Datawarrior Protonates the Oxygen in a Phosphorous Oxygen Double Bond.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:51:38 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07765 seconds