openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Bug Reports » uncaught exception - diverse set
uncaught exception - diverse set [message #544] Tue, 23 April 2019 15:06 Go to next message
sp13
Hi Thomas,

When I try to pick a diverse set of compounds based on FragFp I get the following error:
"uncaught exception J cannot be cast to ["
The rest of the message is cut off.

Notably, I only get this error when using Datawarrior 5.0.0. I uninstalled the latest version and re-installed 4.7.3 and do not have a problem.

Windows 10
Re: uncaught exception - diverse set [message #548 is a reply to message #544] Thu, 25 April 2019 09:48 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi sp13,

thank you for reporting this. For version 5.0.0 I had updated the fingerprint descriptors from int to long (32 to 64 bit integers), which was not done properly in the code of the diversity selection, which till now I was not aware of. I have fixed the issue and provide update files under the usual links: You may download updated exe/jar files for Windows and OSX&Linux under these links: openmolecules.org/datawarrior/dw500win.zip and dw500x.zip, respectively. Just unpack the respective zip file for your OS and move the files it contains into your installation folder, where they should replace the original files.

Thomas
Previous Topic: Deuterium in property calculations
Next Topic: Uncaught Exception
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:45:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08435 seconds