openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Hiding data points and corresponding legend (Hiding data points and corresponding legend)
Hiding data points and corresponding legend [message #532] Tue, 16 April 2019 12:50 Go to next message
evehom is currently offline  evehom
Hi,

I wondered if it is currently possible, say in a scatter or box plot to also hide the legends for a group of data points when this group is hidden (i.e. deselected for visualization).

Let's say I have 10 groups of data, and I color the data points by group. I then get a legend with the colors of the 10 groups. If I now hide 5 groups using a category filter, the color legend still shows 10 groups. Is there a setting which allows synchronization between visible data points and corresponding legend?

Thanks/Evert
Re: Hiding data points and corresponding legend [message #533 is a reply to message #532] Tue, 16 April 2019 16:08 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Hi Evert,

currently there is no way to do this, except deleting all invisible rows, which would also remove deleted categories from the legend. It would make sense, though, to automatically remove non-visible categories from the legend.

Thomas
Previous Topic: Label color
Next Topic: row lists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:59:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08350 seconds