openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Create new inquery (Begin to build your own library)
Create new inquery [message #463] Fri, 08 February 2019 08:31 Go to next message
dvitsupa is currently offline  dvitsupa
Dear datawarrior team,

I'm a new user who try to use this software because of the outstanding features provided by this software. However, I think the overall feature is really complicated and not MS-user friendly.
For example, I tried to create my own library from scrap. I opened the software, create some new columns, which have different descriptions such as structure, ID, some of my own value from assay that I have been tested. I tried to add a new row. I tried left-click nothing showed up, neither finding any function from the upper tab said anything about adding new row. How do I actually have to do to add new row for my new data in this database. I tried to see the tutorial provided in the link. It actually start from premade database, so I really have no idea of how to create one of my own.

Thank you for your help.
Dan
Re: Create new inquery [message #473 is a reply to message #463] Tue, 12 February 2019 20:48 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Dear Dan,

I am sorry if the DataWarrior logic is not Microsoft like. We also have very limited resources and therefore sometimes the documentation lacks detail or is behind the actual available functionality.

Adding one or more rows, however, is easy: Use "Add Empty Rows..." from the "Data" menu.

Kind regards, Thomas
Previous Topic: Loss of stereochemical information when importing sdf file
Next Topic: Category Filters for Structures/Substructures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:26:03 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08219 seconds