openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Installation Issues » DataWarrior won't start (DataWarrior won't start)
DataWarrior won't start [message #440] Fri, 11 January 2019 20:15 Go to next message
mvamos is currently offline  mvamos
I installed the most recent version (5.0) and when I open the app, it gives the hourglass cursor for a couple seconds and then nothing loads. Java 32 and 64 bit versions are installed on my 64 bit Win7 PC and are working correctly. I've tried closing all other apps that I can thinking it could be a memory/RAM issue but it doesn't help. I reinstalled DW and same thing. I've tried "running as administrator". Any ideas what could be wrong? Perhaps I could try an older version of DW?
Re: DataWarrior won't start [message #455 is a reply to message #440] Sat, 26 January 2019 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mvamos is currently offline  mvamos
Notified IT and an exception was made to allow DW to run with SentinelOne, a security app that our institute installs on all network-connected computers, which was the cause for DW failing to launch.
Re: DataWarrior won't start [message #1508 is a reply to message #455] Tue, 15 February 2022 17:38 Go to previous message
taylork004 is currently offline  taylork004
I know this is old, but my company is also running Sentinel One EDR software, and it seems to be blocking DataWarrior from running, do you happen to know what specific exception you had to make for DataWarrior to work?
Previous Topic: K-Ubuntu Install Help
Next Topic: Datawarrior does not open in win10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:10:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08276 seconds