openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Selecting Multiple Molecule via a List of IDs
Selecting Multiple Molecule via a List of IDs [message #715] Fri, 06 December 2019 04:49 Go to next message
sbembenek18 is currently offline  sbembenek18
Associated with each of my molecules is a unique number ID. I'd like to pull out a subset of molecules based on a list of specific IDs -- how can I do this? For example, it would be great if there was a text box type filter where you could simply paste the subset of IDs in and then these corresponding rows would be selected. Is there anything similar to this or another way to accomplish my task? Thanks!
Re: Selecting Multiple Molecule via a List of IDs [message #730 is a reply to message #715] Tue, 17 December 2019 22:22 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
In the current beta version there is "List->Create Row List From->Clipboard", which opens a dialog to select a column and some other options and creates a row list from your IDs. Alternatively, there is also (current beta version) a "List->Select Rows From->IDs in Clipboard", which adds(!Wink to the current selection, but otherwise is what you ask for.

Thomas
Previous Topic: Coloring a single cell
Next Topic: Library Enumeration ID codes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:18:25 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08374 seconds