openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » exporting R groups of compounds (exporting)
exporting R groups of compounds [message #482] Wed, 06 March 2019 16:00 Go to next message
jkulpiii is currently offline  jkulpiii
When I exported as a SDF file, the R groups or fragment data was lost. When I exported as txt file I did get these columns: Scaffold [idcode] R1 [idcode] R2 [idcode]

What file type is the idcode? I do not recognize it. I would like to convert it to smiles.

Thanks for the help
Re: exporting R groups of compounds [message #490 is a reply to message #482] Thu, 07 March 2019 18:08 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
The idcode is a compact canonical representation of the molecule that includes enhanced stereo representation and query features, if the molecules are query fragments. Conceptually, it is similar to the SEMA encoding, which MDL used in REACCS, MACCS and IsisBase. The idcode was never published, but with a few lines of Java code and the Open-Source library 'OpenChemLib' one may parse idcodes, process molecules, generate molfiles or SMILES or make own software compatible with idcodes.
Within DataWarrior you may generate one SMILES column for the Scaffold and every R column before saving as text- or sd-file.

Thomas

Previous Topic: Flexophores
Next Topic: DWAR file format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:43:24 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07937 seconds